This is a kind of cheating—stealing from my own Facebook page to get material for my blog—but I've been so darn busy lately, I haven't had the time to post much (or even think much for that matter). I would like to have a few new things on here every now and then for those of you who are checking in.
My Top Facebook Updates of 2008 (so far):
• Corvus took his foot off the gas for a moment this morning (metaphorically), and it felt so good (literally)!
• Corvus's calf might be his Achilles heel.
• Corvus is the kind of guy who gives weekends a bad name.
• Corvus needs to get a clue, but hasn't a clue where to find one.
• Corvus has been mowing his brown lawn, so he doesn't cause a precipitous drop in property values in his otherwise lovely neighborhood.